We only use the best premium quality materials to create every piece of our jewellery. All items are lovingly handcrafted by our experienced craftsmen of high artisanship. Our brand is our promise. Below are the details of the materials used by us.
WHY NOT Lab Diamond
Not all of us notice how diamonds are graded. It is usually based on their colour, clarity, cut and carat. WHY NOT’s gem stones (Snowflake Series) satisfy all the above grading criteria. They are lab constructed in Western Europe, Belgium.they not only have similar characteristics as natural diamond, but also last like one. They provide the perfect level of brilliance, scintillation and fire, just like natural diamond.
WHY NOT Jewellery Base
WHY NOT’s jewellery base are all made of high end materials. We only use authentic precious metals like platinum plated sterling silver and 18k gold sterling silver. These materials are specially chosen as they will not cause any irritation even on sensitive skin.
Other Materials Used by WHY NOT
Although we focus more on our lab diamond products, some of our jewellery designs required other materials like opal, pearl, crystal, etc. Just like our main products, their quality is equally ensured.
HERE ARE WHY WE CHOOSE TO USE LAB DIAMOND
1. They are equally beautiful like natural diamond.
2. Their prices are very affordable compared to natural diamond.
3. Lab diamond is ethical and conflict free. Their forming process are not using practices that exploit workers or support cruelty towards diamond digger and miner.
4. They don’t cause environmental devastation. Our Earth can still stay beautiful when we put on our dazzling jewellery.
5. Neither lab diamond nor natural diamond has second-hand market value. We provide an alternative for our customers. Happy shopping!