SIZE OF RING
Ring size guide
Method a:(inside diameter)
1) Get a ring that you always put on, or which fits the finger you’d like to buy a ring for.
2) Measure its inside diameter with a measuring tape or ruler.
3) Refer to the “diameter “on the chart above to find out the size.
1) Cut a piece of string or thin strip of paper.
2) Wrap it snugly around the finger on which you want to wear your ring.
3) Mark the spot where the string overlaps with its end and lay it on a ruler to measure the length in millimeters.
4) Refer to circumference in the chart above in order to find out the size.
Ensure that your finger is at its normal size before taking a measurement. Cold weather can cause your fingers to shrink a bit, while heat or water retention caused by food, medications, or illness can cause finger swelling.